Five bad pick-up lines from 'Tangled'
If you are scouring Disney films for pick-up lines, you probably have bigger problems than getting dates. (Don’t worry, I’m right there with you.) Anyway, here are five pick-up lines from Tangled that you won’t want to use.
5. “I’ve got a person in my closet.” – No matter how you say it, it’s creepy. It’s especially creepy if you say it and are excited about the fact that you have someone in your closet.
4. “I can’t help but notice you seem a little at war with yourself here.” – If it is that obvious that the person is having issues, you are better off avoiding them in the first place. They probably don’t want your help, and if they do, you do not need that kind of drama, especially from someone you just met.
3. “Somebody get me a glass ‘cause I just found me a tall drink of water.” – Are you going to intentionally use the pickup line of an old man with bad teeth dressed like Cupid? Really? If you are, you need more help than can be provided by a list of bad pickup lines.
2. “I have magic hair that glows when I sing.” – This just screams high maintenance. What kind of hair products do you have to use to take care of that kind of hair, and is it good to sing in the shower or not? Just remember Flynn Rider’s reaction when he found out about Rapunzel’s hair. You do not want that kind of reaction.
1. “Here comes the smolder.” – It didn’t work for Flynn Rider, and it won’t work for you.
People may tell you to keep your Disney habit hidden. Don't listen to that advice. Sooner or later your addiction will be clear. It is just better to have it out there at the beginning. After all, if the other person doesn't love Disney as much as you do, your life will not be as much fun as you constantly struggle to keep your true emotions about Mickey and his pals locked in a tower until you are old and gray. You saw how well that worked for Mother Gothel. Go outside, have the best day ever and eliminate the fear that someone might discover who you truly are and that you might discover who they truly are. Even guys with pointy teeth, goiters and/or hooks for hands have a dream.
See Five bad pick-up lines from "Frozen"
Five bad pick-up lines from "Cinderella"
Five bad pick-up lines from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs"